About The Alexander Group
Three decades of providing residential building services to homeowners in the metro Washington DC area has taught us that we are not selling a commodity.
Every homeowner's needs are as varied and unique as the dwellings in which they reside. Each project has challenges; the Alexander Group is committed to listening to our clients to develop a custom solution.
We design and build the highest quality, sustainable, and energy-efficient homes. Our standards of quality and craftsmanship, with total attention to detail, are throughout all phases of the construction process. We deliver on our promises to you - the homeowner.
There is a special satisfaction in seeing a project spring to life as it makes its way from the owner's vision, dreams and wish list, to design concept and development with form and texture, through the construction & renovation phases, and then to the newly finished home.
We are fortunate to be entrusted with the task of designing and renovating homes that families enjoy for many generations. We feel strongly that it is our environmental responsibility to design and build high quality, healthy, comfortable durable and safe homes that will stand the test of time - integrating architecture, engineering and best building practices into the projects we create.
We look forward to the opportunity to help you with your project. We welcome the challenge to put the pieces of the puzzle together to create your dream home!
Affiliations & Credentials
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- NARI Green Certified Professional (GCP)
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Renovator (CR)
- Licensed Home Improvement Contractor in State of Maryland
- Licensed Contractor/Salesman Representative State of Maryland
- Licensed General Contractor Class A State of Virginia
- Licensed General Contractor Class A District of Columbia
- Licensed Home Improvement Salesman District of Columbia
- Licensed General Contractor State of Hawaii
- Licensed RME State of Hawaii
- President, Metro DC NARI, 1991
- Board Member, Metro DC NARI, 1990-1992
- Member, Business Networks, 1990-1999
- Member, Roundtables, 2002-2004
- Member, TEC, 2002-2004