At The Alexander Group, our expertise is such that we have the ability to make significant impacts on your home that reduce your gas, electric, and water footprint that will Increase your family’s comfort and health, conserve energy, and save money. Many utility companies offer rebates for energy efficient improvements and you may be eligible for state and federal tax credits.
We evaluate your home’s thermal envelope and indoor air quality and will make recommendations based on our findings. We accomplish this through a variety of methods:
- Energy Audit: testing the energy efficiency of your home
- IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) Test
- Site Inspection
- Evaluating existing insulation, windows, and exterior doors
- Evaluating existing HVAC systems
- Evaluating electricity (lighting, appliances, etc.)
- Evaluating plumbing fixtures
Our goal is to find the most sustainable, energy and resource efficient “smart solutions” for your home’s comfort, health and energy use. Contact The Alexander Group today to discuss what are the best solutions for you and your home.